CORONA VIRUS IS A DEADLY VIRUS. IT IS SPREADING ACROSS THE GLOBE AT A FAST PACE. EVERYONE IS IN A PANIC CONDITION.
FRIENDS, AS YOUR DOCTOR, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT ITS SYMPTOMS IN A PRECISE MANNER –
1.DIFFICULTY IN BREATHING
4. PERSISTENT PAIN OR PRESSURE IN THE CHEST
5. MUSCLE PAIN
FRIENDS, THIS CORONA VIRUS WHICH IS REFERRED TO AS COVID 19 SPREADS VERY EASILY AND RAPIDLY. IT SPREADS THROUGH DROPLETS IN THE AIR AND ON SURFACES FROM A COUGH OR SNEEZE OF AN INFECTED PERSON.
BUT, YOU NEED NOT PANIC. YOU MUST STAY INDOORS TO STAY SAFE. EAT CLEAN, FRESH AND HEALTHY FOOD PREPARED AT YOUR HOME
PREVENTIVE DOSE FOR CORONA VIRUS IS AVAILABLE AT OUR CLINICS!
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE IT , SO THAT ALL OF YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES FROM THIS DEADLY VIRUS.
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY!
1.Increase intake of high fibres in your diet.
2.Include vegetales like beans, brocolli, spinach and other dark green leafy vegetables.
3.Include fruits , especially red fruits like Cranberry, Cherries,Apples, Strawberries etc.
4.Include skimmed milk, yogurt.
5.Take nuts like almonds, walnuts, pistachios etc.
6. Take 3 to 4 litres water per day.
7.Exercise regularly at least 30 minutes per day.
1.Don’t skip meals.
2. Avoid sweets.
3. Avoid sugary items, canned juices, preserved foods and juices.
4. Avoid bakery products – pastries, cakes, pasta, white bread etc.
5. Avoid deep fried items.
6. Avoid high carbohydrates in meals.
FOODS TO AVOID FROM YOUR DIET –
- Limit sugar intake.
- Avoid sweets.
- Avoid sugary drinks like cold drinks, canned juices.
- Limit fatty food, canned food, frozen food.
- Avoid pickles.
- Reduce caffeine intake – Tea, Coffee and Colas.
- Reduce oil consumption – change your cooking oil every 3 months or better to use mustard oil for cooking.
- Alcohol and smoking should be restricted.
- Avoid self medication.
CHECK B.P. REGULARLY
FOODS TO INCLUDE IN YOUR DIET –
- Eat fibre rich foods-eat lots of salads, oats.
- Eat fruits – Kiwi, Watermelon, Bananas, Oranges, Pomegranates, Beetroot.
- Include methi seeds, chia seeds in your diet.
- Loose weight – Check BMI and manage weight accordingly especially around waistline.
- Exercise regularly atleast 30 minutes per day.
- Maintain B.P. regularly.
- Maintain healthy lifestyle if there is history of B.P. and Dyslipidemia in your family.
- Visit your doctor regularly.
One of the commonly seen issues of children is Eneuresis or Bed wetting. Bed wetting can become a cause of embarrasment for parents as well as children.
WHEN TO WORRY –
- When a child crosses age of 5, it is a matter of concern.
- At times, it becomes an emotional issue, can turn down child’s confidence level.
- Difficulty in waking from very deep sleep.
- Improper toilet training.
- Developmental delay of CNS.
- Due to low level of anti – diuretic hormone.
- Chronic constipation.
- Down syndrome, ADHD, Mental Retardation.
- Infection in bladder.
- Type 1 diabetes
Child presents with symptoms of low self – esteem, feeling of guilt, rashes in genitals and bottom.
- Limit fluids for kids before bed time.
- Have your child urinate just before falling asleep.
- Don’t punish your child.
- Offer positive support and encouragement to your child.
HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH –
Homeopathic medicines act on physical, mental and physiological level to relieve bed wetting. We offer treatment of bed wetting of 3 months duration with positive results. It not only relieves bed wetting, but also boosts your child’s confidence. Feel free to discuss this problem with us. We will provide you better consultation for future of your child.
- Store the medicines away from strong perfumes, heat and direct sunlight.
- Touching or handling of medicines with bare hands should be avoided and cap the of the container can be used to transfer the pills to the mouth.
- The powder or pill dose is to be kept on tongue and allowed to dissolve. The mouth should be clean and free from any food smell or other odours, hence eating or drinking anything should be avoided fifteen minutes before or after taking the medicine dose.
- During course of treatment one should avoid coming in contact wiyh any strong smelling substances like perfumes and colognes that may sometimes antidote the effect of medicine.
- Avoid all homeopathic medicines and formulas. Homeopathic/ Ayurvedic/ Medicated Soaps,Toothpastes, Shampoos.
AVOID ALL SKIN APPLICATIONS FOR :
- Avoid balms like tiger balm, vicks, eucalyptus, nilgiri, sensor, moove, snuff,etc.
- Massage and massage oils like Mahanarayani tel, Ayurvedic oils, homeopathic oils, medicated soaps like dettol/ savlon ,medicated handwashes like dettol/savlon.
- In case of eruption, skin rash, wounds etc – NO SKIN OINTMENT is to be used,like Dettol/Savlon, Soframycin, Tinaderm, Flucort, Betonvate, Arnica, Calendula, Prickly heat powders, strongly perfumed talcs.
- In case of open wounds, just wash with clean warm water and if necessary dress it with sterile gauze piece available with the chemist but antiseptic creams, band – aid should be strictly avoided.
- Application of Mehendi and Henna, Dyes should be avoided.
- Avoid any eye/ ear/ nasal, drops and dental ointments.
- No medicated oils and soaps should be used.
- Avoid all cough syrups and cough suppressants.
- Avoid anaesthesia inducing agents in all forms such as, Menthol, Mint tablets like Vicks, Chloromint, Halls, Polio, Paan Masala, Pan Parag etc.
- Avoid use of hair colour and any other harsh treatments(smoothening and rebonding) on hair.
- Avoid use of dryers, rollers on hair.
- Avoid washing of hair with hard water.
- Don’t comb on wet hair.
- Don’t tie your hair tightly.
- Don’t wash your hair with hot water.
- Use wooden hair comb/ brush for combing.
- Always rinse your hair with mild shampoo.
- Rub your with cotton/ linen cloth.
- Wash your hair every alternate day.
- Eat a balanced diet.
COMPLETE RANGE OF OUR HAIR CARE PRODUCTS :-
- Hair Oil (for : thinning, hair fall & growth)
- Hair Shampoo
- Hair Spa Cream
- Hair Lotion for hair growth
1.Natural Action – Homeopathy works by stimulating the body’s own natural defence mechanism to promote health and to resist infection and susceptibility to disease. Although gentle, the results can be powerful and long lasting.
2.Health and well – being – Homeopathy improves health generally, rather than merely alleviating localized symptoms. It treats the whole individual, acting on the mental and emotional levels as well as the physical level, providing a balance in overall health and an increased sense of well – being and quality of life.
3.Effective medicine – When used correctly, homeopathy can be an extremely effective system of medicine, providing long – lasting relief from many acute and chronic conditions and illnesses.
4.No harmful side effects – Homeopathic treatment offers a gentle and non – invasive approach to health, producing no toxic side effects, no dependency or addiction, and no withdrawal.
5.Cost effective – Homeopathic remedies are surprisingly inexpensive to purchase, especially when compared to over – the -counter and prescription drugs.
6.Fast – Acting First – Aid Relief – Homeopathy can be safely used at home or on the road to provide rapid relief for minor problems such as bruises, simple burns, sprains, insect bites, gastric upsets, etc. However more serious or long lasting complaints should be treated by a qualified homeopath.
7.Not tested on animals – Homeopathic remedies are tested only on healthy humans in order to determine the range of action nof each remedy.
8.Complementary Medicine – Homeopathy can be used independently or along with conventional drugs and other therapies(with the full knowledge of your other health care providers). It can often alleviate unpleasant side effects of conventional treatments. (eg. chemotherapy).
9.Environmentally – Friendly – Homeopathy has no adverse impact on the environment. There is no waste of energy or natural resources in the manufacturing process and no pollution of the water supply, oceans or dump sites when used. In fact, homeopathy is the ultimate Green Medicine.
10.Medicine of the future – Homeopathy is widely – used around the world. It is available in most countries and is gaining in popularity as a complementary or alternate approach to conventional medicine.
Acne is almost ubiquitous in the teenage years, differences between individuals being a matter of severity of disease and facility with which scarring develops. Peak severity is in the late teenage years but acne may persist into the third decade and beyond, particularly in females.
There are three pathogenetic factors –
The first is elevated sebum excretion.
The second factor in the pathogenesis of acne is infection with Propionibacterium acnes.
The third factor is occlusion or blockage of the pilosebaceous unit.
CLINICAL FEATURES :-
Lesions are usually limited to the face, shoulders, upper chest and back. Seborrhoea (greasy skin) is often clinically obvious. Open comedones (black heads) due to plugging by keratin and sebum of the pilosebaceous orifice, or closed comedones (white heads) due to accretions of sebum and keratin deeper in the pilosebaceous ducts, are usually evident. Inflammatory papules, nodules and cysts occur with one or types of lesion predominating. Scarring may follow.
DO’S AND DONT’S FOR ACNE (PIMPLES) :-
Take at least 2 – 3 litres of water/day.
Take fruits, salads, juices (w/o sugar).
Wash hair every alternate day.
Wash your face at least 2 times/day.
Drink coconut water.
Avoid greasy , heavy makeup on face.
Avoid use of harsh cosmetics on face.
Avoid oily, junk food (paranthas, samosas).
Avoid squeezing your acne.
Avoid intake of dairy products.
Avoid bakery products, Burger, Pizza, Patty etc.
OUR RANGE OF MILD SKIN CARE PRODUCTS :-
- Face Wash
- Face Pack
- Face lotion for Acne control
- Face Cream according to skin tones
- Night Cream for skin rejuvenation.