CORONA VIRUS IS A DEADLY VIRUS. IT IS SPREADING ACROSS THE GLOBE AT A FAST PACE. EVERYONE IS IN A PANIC CONDITION.
FRIENDS, AS YOUR DOCTOR, I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT ITS SYMPTOMS IN A PRECISE MANNER –
1.DIFFICULTY IN BREATHING
4. PERSISTENT PAIN OR PRESSURE IN THE CHEST
5. MUSCLE PAIN
FRIENDS, THIS CORONA VIRUS WHICH IS REFERRED TO AS COVID 19 SPREADS VERY EASILY AND RAPIDLY. IT SPREADS THROUGH DROPLETS IN THE AIR AND ON SURFACES FROM A COUGH OR SNEEZE OF AN INFECTED PERSON.
BUT, YOU NEED NOT PANIC. YOU MUST STAY INDOORS TO STAY SAFE. EAT CLEAN, FRESH AND HEALTHY FOOD PREPARED AT YOUR HOME
PREVENTIVE DOSE FOR CORONA VIRUS IS AVAILABLE AT OUR CLINICS!
DON’T FORGET TO TAKE IT , SO THAT ALL OF YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES FROM THIS DEADLY VIRUS.
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY!
Haemorrhoids arise from congestion of the internal and/or external venous plexuses around the anal canal. They are extremely common in adults. The aetiology is unknown, although they are associated with constipation and straining and may develop for the first time during pregnancy. First – degree piles bleed, while second degree piles prolapse but retract spontaneously. Third degree piles are those which require manual replacement after prolapsing. Bright red rectal bleeding occurs after defecation. Other symptoms include pain, pruritis ani and mucus discharge. Treatment involves measures to prevent constipation and straining.
Severe pain occurs on defecation and there may be minor bleedimg, mucus discharge and pruritus. The skin may be indurated and sentinel pile adjacent to the fissure is common.
- DO’S & DONT’S FOR PILES/FISSURES :-
- Junk food
- Bakery Products: Burger, Pizza, Patty, Cake
- Spicy Curries
- Coffee, Tea
- Dairy Products : Cheese,Butter
- Processed food
- Garam masala, Red chilly
- Non – veg.
- Protein diet in dinner : Rajma, Chhole, Paneer, Beans.
- Never stop your nature call : Go to stool when you feel.
- Fruits : Apples, Banana, Oranges
- Oats, Brown rice
- Butter Milk
- Fibres : Porridge, Cabbage
- Vegetables : Spinach, Cabbage, Broccoli, Cucumber, Carrots
- Drink adequate amount of water.
Self care with homeopathy during pregnancy could be rewarding. A correctly chosen homeopathic medicine can work efficiently to relieve discomfort and help the body to heal itself without any side effects.
Pregnancy is an interesting and absorbing time for most women and can also involve a great deal of stress. Many emotional, hormonal and physical changes take place as baby grows inside the womb.
Homeopathy during pregnancy is safe for your growing baby because only a minute amount of medicine is used in preparation of medicines.
Homeopathy is safe even before conception, during pregnancy and even during breast feeding.
Common Ailments during pregnancy and its treatment:
- Morning Sickness – Colchicum, Sepia, Symphoric Carpus Pacemosa.
- Vomitting – Ipecac, Nux Vomica
- Constipation -Nux Vomica
- Cough – Chamomilla,Causticum/ Conium
- Backache – Kai carb, Aesculus
- Piles – Hamamelis 30, Aesculus
During Labour –
1.Caulophyllum200 for difficult labour where cervix is slow to dilate and pains are strong but ineffective.
2.Pulsatilla – where contactions are irregular and weak, cervix is slow to dilate. Puls 1M is effective in inducing labour.
3. Gelsemium – Rigid os
4. Post Partum Hmg – Arnica 200
But, one should always consult your physician before taking any medicines.
DO’S AND DONT’S DURING PREGNANCY:-
- Take folic acid daily dose at least 3 months prior to conception.
- Once you conceive, talk to your doctor.
- Have your first ultrasound for foetal well being done (6-8 weeks) followed by blood tests.
- You should know your blood group (both partners).
- Nausea and vomitting are common during first three months.
- Avoid travelling in 1st and 3rd trimester.
- Middle trimester is safe for travelling especially on Railway route.
- Maintain Dental hygiene.
- Avoid wearing heels.
- Do not lift too much of heavy weight.
- Avoid slipping on wet floors.
- Avoid personal (intimate) contact in first three months.
- Take good (healthy) diet. Keep on eating every two hours in first trimester (taking into count calories).
- Take at least 5 fruits / day.
- Do not think too much of weight gain (7 -8 kgs is sufficient).
- Try to sleep on left side.
- Avoid caffeeine.
- Avoid too much of exercise.
- Avoid Alcohal, Smoking.
- Little work – out is necessary.
- Get your vaccination of Tetanus done.
- TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY IF YOU OBSERVE :-
- Sudden vaginal discharge of blood.
- Sudden increase in foetal movements.
- Sudden pain in abdomen.
- Burning in urine.