1.Increase intake of high fibres in your diet.
2.Include vegetales like beans, brocolli, spinach and other dark green leafy vegetables.
3.Include fruits , especially red fruits like Cranberry, Cherries,Apples, Strawberries etc.
4.Include skimmed milk, yogurt.
5.Take nuts like almonds, walnuts, pistachios etc.
6. Take 3 to 4 litres water per day.
7.Exercise regularly at least 30 minutes per day.
1.Don’t skip meals.
2. Avoid sweets.
3. Avoid sugary items, canned juices, preserved foods and juices.
4. Avoid bakery products – pastries, cakes, pasta, white bread etc.
5. Avoid deep fried items.
6. Avoid high carbohydrates in meals.
FOODS TO AVOID FROM YOUR DIET –
- Avoid sugary drinks like cold drinks, canned juices.
- Limit fatty food, canned food, frozen food.
- Reduce caffeine intake – Tea, Coffee and Colas.
- Reduce oil consumption – change your cooking oil every 3 months or better to use mustard oil for cooking.
- Alcohol and smoking should be restricted.
CHECK B.P. REGULARLY
FOODS TO INCLUDE IN YOUR DIET –
- Eat fibre rich foods-eat lots of salads, oats.
- Eat fruits – Kiwi, Watermelon, Bananas, Oranges, Pomegranates, Beetroot.
- Include methi seeds, chia seeds in your diet.
- Loose weight – Check BMI and manage weight accordingly especially around waistline.
- Exercise regularly atleast 30 minutes per day.
- Maintain healthy lifestyle if there is history of B.P. and Dyslipidemia in your family.
- Visit your doctor regularly.
One of the commonly seen issues of children is Eneuresis or Bed wetting. Bed wetting can become a cause of embarrasment for parents as well as children.
WHEN TO WORRY –
- When a child crosses age of 5, it is a matter of concern.
- At times, it becomes an emotional issue, can turn down child’s confidence level.
- Difficulty in waking from very deep sleep.
- Improper toilet training.
- Developmental delay of CNS.
- Due to low level of anti – diuretic hormone.
- Chronic constipation.
- Down syndrome, ADHD, Mental Retardation.
- Infection in bladder.
- Type 1 diabetes
Child presents with symptoms of low self – esteem, feeling of guilt, rashes in genitals and bottom.
- Limit fluids for kids before bed time.
- Have your child urinate just before falling asleep.
- Offer positive support and encouragement to your child.
HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH –
Homeopathic medicines act on physical, mental and physiological level to relieve bed wetting. We offer treatment of bed wetting of 3 months duration with positive results. It not only relieves bed wetting, but also boosts your child’s confidence. Feel free to discuss this problem with us. We will provide you better consultation for future of your child.